Details coming soon.
HOW TO PAY WITH BITPAY?
Please mention to the front desk upon check out that you wish to pay via Bitpay. Learn more.
FRONT DESK SERVICES
Our front desk Grand Performers offer personalized concierge services. Visit the front desk desk, press ‘Guest Services’ on your telephone, or dial extension 5004 to have the front desk arrange:
- Dinner recommendations
- Personal transportation services
- Limousine services
- Ordering special amenities
- Flower deliveries
- Mail/package services
- Maps & information on local retailers and nearby shopping malls
- Local area attraction and event information
- Local sporting events schedules
- Outdoor recreation such as biking, golf and local
- Personal recommendations for Greenville things to do
- Game Library
- Book Library
- Bike Rentals (Available first-come, first-serve basis. Additional rentals can be made through our partner, Reedy Reels.)
For your convenience, use our Express Check-Out option. Upon departure, leave your keycard with a Front Desk Grand Performer or call Guest Services and we will complete your check-out over the phone. Check-out time is 11:00 am.
For voicemail retrieval, simply press the ‘Message’ button on your telephone. Local calls are complimentary, long distance calls are $1 per minute with a $7.40 connection fee. International calls can be made with operator assistance. Please contact Guest Services if you need additional information.
LOST & FOUND
Contact Guest Services.
HIGH SPEED INTERNET ACCESS
Wi-Fi access is complimentary. For instructions and additional information about high speed internet service, please call 877.338.5368 for assistance.
Our Kessler Shuttle runs daily from 10am until 10pm, within the 1-mile radius of downtown Greenville.
The hotel offers bicycle rentals on a first-come, first-serve basis. Additional rentals can be made through our partner, Reedy Reels. Please see our front desk team or concierge for assistance.
All guestrooms include basic amenities to make your stay more comfortable. If you require additional items, please contact the front desk.
- Air conditioning with individual climate control
- JBL Bluetooth stereo and clock
- Nespresso In-Room coffee and tea selection in rooms
- Down feather pillows
- Iron (upon request) and ironing board
- Mini fridge
HOUSEKEEPING AND GUEST REQUEST ITEMS
Our Housekeeping Grand Performers are available to service your guestroom or suite between 8:00 am-6:00 pm. Please contact Guest Service should you require housekeeping services at a specific time during your stay or need any of the following items:
- Additional mini fridge (additional fee applies & Based on availability)
- Microwave available upon request (additional fee applies)
- Mouthwash, comb, disposable razor, shoe mitt, shower cap
- Vanity kit
- Toothpaste / toothbrush
- Feminine products
- Additional bed / bath linens
- Rubber bath mats
- Rollaway bed (Based on availability. King rooms only.)
We offer Valet Parking for $30 per night. Day and event valet parking is $15.
IN-ROOM SAFE & SECURITY
Located in the closet. For your security, use the safe for all valuables, lock all windows and doors, use the viewport to ID all visitors, keep your keycard with you at all times and identify employees by their name tags. Safe deposit boxes are available by contacting the front desk.
LAUNDRY & DRY CLEANING
For collection of dry cleaning or laundry, please press the ‘Guest Services’ button on your telephone keypad or simply drop off your items at the desk. We offer same-day service Monday through Friday. Pickup is at 8:00 am for return by 7:00 pm. There is no pickup on weekends or national holidays. Dry cleaning or laundry received after 8:00 am will be returned the following day.
Reinvigorate in our Fitness Center (located on the lower level) 24 hours a day. Facilities include treadmills, Peloton™, cross-trainer, life cycle, free weights and multi-weight station. Call Guest Services for further details. Note; your guestroom keycard is required for access.