FOR ALL EMERGENCIES,
PLEASE DIAL 9-1-1
100 Court Plaza, Asheville, NC, 28801
1074 Hendersonville Road, Asheville, NC, 28803
MISSION HEALTH HOSPITAL
509 Biltmore Ave., Asheville, NC 28801
Our Grand Performers offer personalized concierge services. Visit the concierge desk or press ‘Guest Express’ on your guestroom telephone to arrange:
- Dinner reservations
- Personal transportation services
- Ordering special amenities
- Flower deliveries
- Mail/package services
- Biltmore Estate Visit
- Trolley tickets
- Maps and information on local retailers and nearby shopping malls
- Local area attraction and event information
- Local sporting events schedules
- Outdoor sports such as biking, golf, canoeing, rafting, ziplines and local sightseeing
HIGH SPEED INTERNET ACCESS
Wi-Fi access is complimentary. For instructions and additional information about high speed internet service, please contact Guest Services for assistance.
IN-ROOM SAFE & SECURITY
Located in the guestroom closet. For your security, use the safe for all valuables, lock all widows and doors, use the viewport to ID all visitors, keep your keycard with you at all times and identify employees by their name tags.
For voicemail retrieval, simply press the ‘Message’ button on your telephone. Local calls are complimentary, long distance calls are $1 per minute with a $7.40 connection fee. International calls can be made with operator assistance. Please contact Guest Services if you need additional information.
The Business Center is located on the lobby level and offers an array of support services: printing and high speed internet access. Please contact Guest Services for scanning and faxing services.”
LOST & FOUND
Reinvigorate in our fitness center featuring Precor cardio machines with personal TV screens, Star Trac strength training equipment, and a variety of weights and fitness amenities. Note: your guestroom keycard is required for access.
For your convenience, use our Express Check-Out option. Upon departure, leave your keycard with a Front Desk Grand Performer or call Guest Services and we will complete your check-out over the phone. Check-out time is 11:00 am.
HOUSEKEEPING AND GUEST REQUEST ITEMS
Our Housekeeping Grand Performers are available to service your guestroom or suite between 8:30 am–4:30 pm. Please contact Guest Services should you require service at a specific time during your stay or need any of the following items:
- Mouthwash, comb, disposable razor, shoe mitt, shower cap
- Vanity kit—nail file, sewing kit, cotton swabs, cotton balls
- Toothpaste / toothbrush
- Feminine products
- Mini refrigerator available in all rooms
- Cotton swabs / cotton balls
- Makeup remover towelette
- Bathrobes / slippers
- Additional bed / bath linens
- Rubber bath mats
- Electrical converters / adapters
- Rollaway bed (based on availability)
- Hangers and ironing services available upon request
LAUNDRY & DRY CLEANING
For collection of dry-cleaning or laundry, please press ‘Guest Express’ on your telephone keypad. We offer same-day service Monday through Saturday. Pickup is at 8:00 am for return by 7:00 pm. There is no pickup on Sundays or national holidays.