DISCOVER THE NEWEST WORK OF ART FROM THE KESSLER COLLECTION
Set to debut in early 2015, Grand Bohemian Hotel Charleston will mark The Kessler Collection’s first property in South Carolina.
The 50-room luxury boutique hotel, located in Charleston’s Historic District at the corner of Wentworth and Meeting Street, will incorporate diverse offerings including an on-site Grand Bohemian Gallery, wine blending and tasting room, fitness center, as well as a rooftop restaurant and terrace providing breathtaking views of the sought-after Southern escape.
Official groundbreaking occurred on January 22, 2014
- 1,100-square foot art gallery will feature national, international and local artists
- 50 beautifully appointed, luxury guest rooms
- More than 3,000 square feet of meeting and event space
- Beautiful rooftop restaurant and terrace
- Specialty coffee shop featuring micro-roasted coffee
- Luxurious library lounge with business center and boardroom table
- Farm-to-table culinary offerings featuring regional ingredients
- Curated wine selection in the artfully inspired wine blending experience
- Private dining room offered for both business and social events
- Located in the heart of the historic district just steps away from landmarks, shopping and dining